Monday, February 7, 2011

Sunny Days ... Chasing the Clouds Away

Day 9: A Picture of my friends


My friends ... I am so lucky. I am so very blessed to have friends from every place my life has taken me. Childhood friends, Home friends, College friends, Girlfriends, Boyfriends, Family Friends ... my lucky list goes on. I hate that we all can't be in the same spot at once, but when we are together we make up for the distance. I found a quote that sums our relationship up:
Even though we've changed and we're all finding our own place in the world, we all know that when the tears fall or the smile spreads across our face, we'll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change so much to the point where we're not all still friends.” 
Yep ... those are my friends ... the wonderful people I've been blessed to share my life with ... here they all are :)


My First Friend ... My Best Friend ... My Mommy. I owe everything I am to her. I love you.


My Favorite and My Soul Mate ... someday (if I ever calm down long enough to get married) these will be my women of honor, because they are everyday.


My Wife and My Bestest of Best ... we've been friends since Kindergarten :) 17 years going on forever.


Team Sanassa :) Best Friends always fight crime together :) gotta love friends who will drive two hours just for a Friday night because you're having a bad week. They rock.


The BSC. The amazing women that had me from hello at college :) We might not always be together, but when we are ... watch out :)


My "Boyfriends" The boys who loved me in glasses and braces just as much as they love me all grown up. They are each individually a great love of my life.

The women of Randolph Beach ... they took a chance on me when I came into the group late ... I'll always be thankful to them for that.

Finally ... My Best Friend ... My One True Love. Can't you tell how in love we are here? :) A man that can stick out a long distance relationship, basically from the start, is a man I want to be with. And one that still has something to say to me at the end of a long day, that's a best friend I want forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment