Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 17: Something you're looking forward to

I'm really failing on this quote thing these last couple days. This one is a hard one to latch a quote on to though. There are a couple things I'm looking forward to ... right I know breaking the rules again. 
Anyways, Long term I am always looking forward to getting my own classroom, my first teaching job, and the opportunity to start doing what I love. I keep working towards and I am anxious for when it will actually happen.
Immediately, however, I am looking forward to the completion of the redo of my room. I have the world's greatest Mom and when I had to move home after school, she promised she would change my "12 year old I really like purple and green and pictures and glitter" room into a college graduate "study." She's staying true to her word and my room is in the midst of being redone. It's almost there and I'm getting more and more excited by the day :) I can't wait to have it done!
Here are some pictures of what it looked like going in
Yeah ... I had ugly paneling too ... gross
I'll let you know what it looks like when we're done!

No comments:

Post a Comment