Wednesday, February 16, 2011

“Every evening I turn my worries over to God. He's going to be up all night anyway.”

Day 15: A Bible Verse


Phillippians 4:6-7


6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.


I believe in a higher power and the higher power that I build my belief upon is loving, full of mercy, full of grace, forgiving, and always offers me peace. This quote saved my life. It kept me from full blown anxiety attacks on more than one occasion and it helped me out of the darkest place I've ever been.  More than helping me out of that place ... it also showed me the way to move forward. Whenever I worry (which I often do) or get anxious (which is one of the cornerstones of my life) I turn to God and this verse, so I remember, I am not alone ... and even though I don't always understand God does ... and I'm good with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment