Monday, April 11, 2011

Patience is a virtue

Patience may be a virtue, but damn isn't it the hardest virtue to have?!
I'm impatient and like things to happen on my schedule, the way I want them to happen ... is this an attractive side to me? No, not really, but I'm being honest here.
I found this in the blogoshpere today and it made me stop and think

If I have faith that God is going to take care of me, then I must wait and let him do it on his own time schedule. I hear ya God ... loud and clear ... I'm taking a breath, praying for patience, and relying on you.


woo ... this is not as easy as it sounds

2 comments:

  1. Agreed - Patience is definitely not as easy as it sounds!

    I awarded you the Stylish Blogger Award today on my blog! Be sure to pick it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this post! I too am a recent college graduate! I just found your blog and can't wait to read more. I would love for you check out my blog and follow back! :)

    bmaryandblessed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete