Monday, April 25, 2011

Modernism Monday

Today in class we are doing Modernism ... this era and the mood of it pretty much reflects how I'm currently feeling :(

Easter started off not great when I woke up to Mr. Dalton (my furbaby) puking :( then he would not eat ... then of course I worried all day yesterday because nothing to check my poor baby was open :(

Easter went up hill because I have awesome family

But then down hill again because I had to deal with all these things at the same time
sick puppy :(
period :(
period emotions :(
stupid, horrible, horendous ex-grilfriend that just won't go the hell away :(
boyfriend not being the most understanding of my current mood :(

And today I'm dealing with:
sick puppy :(
no sleep because of sick puppy and lame boyfriend :(
wicked sore throat to the point of not swallowing :(
period emotions combined with emotions about awful ex-girlfriend :(

yep ... modernism ... I feel ya

Hope y'all have a better day and I'll keep you posted about Mr. D's vet visit :( poor poor baby

p.s. aren't ex-girlfriends the worst? why does she still exist in my life? if you feel my pain let me know ... it might make me feel better

Happy Modernism Monday everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment