Sunday, March 6, 2011

“There is no doubt that it is around the family and the home that all the greatest virtues, the most dominating virtues of human society, are created, strengthened and maintained” ~Winston Churchill

Day 26: A picture of your family 


family means so many things to me ... I couldn't just pick one picture ... I'm a rule breaker ... a devil without cause ... deal with it



This is the original Herchek 5 plus our two furry add ons :) These people are my rock ... this is my immediate family ... the ones I rely on and they never let me down



This is my newer family ... the man that I love and our furry baby :) ... coming home to them is the best thing at the end of the day


cousins :) life without them wouldn't be right 



my sisters of the heart :) They complete me 



Randolph Beach and College Family :) my oxygen


family is what you make it ... I am blessed to have an amazing God given family but also an amazing friend made family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment