Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Terrific Tuesday ... NOT

So ... I know there are huge problems in the world and trust me I feel feel feel for Japan ... I can't imagine and I'm sending all my thoughts, prayers, love, and whatever else I can to them ... but today I did not have a good day and I need to bitch.


My problems are insignificant ... but did you ever wake up one day and realize you don't recognize this life? Friday I will be 23 ... I will turn 23 without a real job, living at home, with no solid future in sight. I will turn 23 proctoring tests in a school that I would sell my soul to have a real job in, but alas I am just a sub. I will turn 23 with acne on my face and weighing the most I ever have in my life. I'm wallowing in self-pity and I know it's unattractive ... but out it had to come.


Blink 182 said it best ... "Nobody likes you when you're 23" ... I need to work on this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment