Thursday, March 24, 2011

*5 yrs.*

Today, 5 years ago, I walked into this hole in the wall bar called the Voodoo and met the the love of my life. When I saw him up on stage with all that hair playing the bass, I was a gonner.  I fell for him instantly and have fallen deeper and deeper in love with him every day since that moment. 
After almost a year of dating on my 19th birthday :)
and now ... almost 5 years later ... on my 23rd birthday :)


"I've earned through hope and faith
on the curves around your face
that you're the one I'll hold, forever"
~ Coheed and Cambria
The first band I ever heard in his car and the first band we ever saw in concert :) 


I love him and I couldn't imagine life without him ...Happy 5 years my handsome, cute, adorable, amazing boy

No comments:

Post a Comment