Friday, March 25, 2011

Proud to be an Elizabeth

I've never not liked the name Elizabeth and just because I don't often go by it, doesn't mean I don't wear it proudly.


This week I found myself taking overt pride in my name once again thanks to this fabulous, amazing, one-of-a-kind woman
                                                “I've always admitted that I'm ruled by my passions.”
                                                                                 "Big Girls Need Big Diamonds"
                                                              "I have a woman's body and a child's emotions"


Love her or hate her ... she is one of kind ... and the ultimate depiction of a survivor
                                                            "I've been through it all, baby, I'm mother courage."


Thank-you Elizabeth for making me proud once again to be a part of the Elizabeth name club and for reminding me what it really means to go through big hardships and bounce back with meaning. You will be missed.


"I'm a survivor - a living example of what people can go through and survive."
                                   R.I.P Elizabeth Taylor



No comments:

Post a Comment