Tuesday, March 8, 2011

“Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of mental illness”

Day 28: Something that stresses you out


I'm a worrier ... so what stresses me out? umm just about everything ... this is why I constantly repeat the above quote ... so I can trick myself into thinking I'm really normal.


At the moment the one big thing stressing me out is not having a job and the worry that I'm never ever going to find one. Yeah, I'm neurotic ... I like to not only worry about the present, but the past, and the future as well. All I want to do is teach ... so, ignoring SB5 and the fact that teaching jobs are falling apart ... I still desperately want to teach and I'm so afraid it's never ever going to happen :( I try to tell myself everything that's meant to be finds a way or that everything happens for a reason ... but after 7 months of subbing, the positivity is just about DONE-ZO ... ugh now I might be even more stressed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment