Saturday, May 7, 2011

“That some achieve great success, is proof to all that others can achieve it as well.” ~ Abraham Lincoln

I'm so sorry to anyone who actually likes to read my blog that I've been MIA! This week got ahead of me and I've been playing catch up ever since ... the really sucky thing about catch up is that you never really feel "caught up" hence the reason that I'm posting something about Friday on a Saturday while I proctor SAT's ... easshh ... oh well ... at least I make attempts, right?
Anyways, my post title is about success because even though I missed the actual link up yesterday I have to spend today celebrating Kori over at Blonde Episodes great achievement! SHE WROTE A NOVEL! I mean really she wrote a novel here people ... not just she had something bound and placed in her home to be able to say "yeah I wrote a book" NO it is published! It is released! And you can even buy an e-version of it HERE!

It's called Murder on the Boulevard by Kori Donahue ... How cool is this! She rocks! And so does her book! I bought it yesterday for my Kindle and I'm already HOOKED! 
Kori is a total inspiration for me, because I've always wanted to try my hand at writing a novel, being an English teacher and all, and she succeeded at doing just that!
CONGRATULATIONS KORI!!! This is incredible! And I'm sorry I missed out on the novel release party yesterday, but I linked up in spirit ... trust. Because this is amazing and you should be so happy!


If you haven't ever stopped in over at Blonde Episodes make sure you do. 1. you'll fall in love with it instantly and 2. congratulate Kori ... because this is big time!



Have a Happy Saturday lovelies and next week I'll try to remain on top of things!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you soooo much for this sweet review honey! I can't believe all the support I'm getting. The things you said are so heartfelt and really made my day. I hope you enjoy the book! Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete