Thursday, May 19, 2011

"I Don't CARE" Thursday

So I was hopping around blogger and stumbled upon Elizabeth's fabulous post today.  Being that I am also an Elizabeth, I had to stop and check it out.  Just let me tell you ... she rocks ... and inspired me by her honesty of things she just doesn't care about to give you a list of things I also just do not care about. She said she wanted to feel like less of a brat, so I'm going to come up with my own bratty list of things I don't care about to show her that lots of people feel this way ... they just won't own up to it like she did.

Before I start this list let me suggest you make your way HERE and check out Elizabeth's wonderful self!

Here it goes ...
Here's a little insight to the things I just don't care about
  • Yeah, I know it's raining and it's been raining and it's going to keep raining and it sucks. But complaining about it won't help and I don't care how much you hate the rain ... take a clue ... so does everyone, but not everyone constantly whines about it.
  • Yes, I know that I should probably lose a little weight and that I'm not entirely happy with the way I look, but somedays are hamburger days. Period. and I don't care.
  • I watch all kinds of reality TV. From Bethenny to Say yes to the Dress to America's Next Top Model to every deliciously scandalous Housewife ... I watch it all and I LOVE it. It entertains me people and takes my mind off my own drama so I don't care if you think it's stupid.
  • It might seem stupid to you to make a big deal out of Dalton's 1st birthday because yes I know he's "just" a dog. But really, he's my baby and besides my horse my only pride and joy and I'll spoil him and buy him birthday gifts and act like he's a real child because he is my child and will be treated with lots of love ... I don't care.     

Besides ... look at that sweet boy .. how could you not spoil him

  • I will be forever grateful and excited that I finally got a JOB teaching :) I don't care if you think that makes me smug or if you think I'm stupid because I didn't ask what I would be making ... helllllllo it's THE JOB I've been waiting for and no matter what you say ... I DON'T CARE
See Elizabeth :) you're not the only brat ... haha ... in all reality I don't think it's bratty to not care about every little thing or to not care about every little thing people think about me ... I just think that's honest ... cheers to Elizabeth for being honest and inspiring me to do the same!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh I love it!!! :)
    And I love that you're making a big deal out of Dalton's 1st bday! Every pup deserves to be spoiled!

    ReplyDelete